VEHICLE FOR HIRE SERVICES RESTRICTIONS:
Effective immediately all taxis must have no more than one passenger per vehicle except where the additional passengers are members of the same household, in a close personal relationship or a required caregiver. Also, no passengers are permitted in the front passenger seat which is reserved for cleaning and disinfecting supplies.
LONGER WAIT TIMES: Please be advised that at this present time you may experience longer than usual wait times for your taxi, especially in the evenings. Many of our drivers are remaining at home to take care of their families and as a result we have fewer taxis available. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and ask that if you need a taxi please allow more time for it to arrive.
PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES: As an essential transportation provider we have been working with AHS to identify best practices in order to keep our vehicles hygienic. We have advised our drivers to sanitize their vehicles after every ride to ensure a clean and safe vehicle.
At this time, we advise our customers to wash their hands regularly, use alcohol based hand sanitizers and most importantly, keep themselves safe. If you are not feeling well and experiencing flu-like symptoms, please call 811 or see AHS’s website for more information. albertahealthservices.ca/topics
FIXED RATES (FIXED FARES) • RATE YOUR DRIVER • TRACK YOUR CAB
Order a Leduc Yellow Cab in seconds with your iPhone, Android 24 hours a day, 365 days a year! Fast, convenient, and easy to use all fares on our app are a flat rate (fixed fare) which means no surprises at the end of your trip. Use a map to select your pick-up location, and track the location of your taxi. Receive information about your driver and vehicle with notification alerts when your taxi arrives. And, when your ride is done rate the driver and leave a comment on your trip.
NEW IN APP PAYMENT IS FAST AND CONVENIENT:
Important information for app credit card and debit VISA card payments: The Yellow Cab App places a temporary authorization hold of $20 or the value of the fare on your credit card or debit visa card at the beginning of the trip. This initial upfront fare would appear as "Pending" on your account. While Yellow Cab immediately voids this at the end of the trip, it might linger on your account for a short while, depending on your bank's policies. Please note that the standard credit card “Pending” time for most financial institutions is a couple hours, while debit visa cards have a “Pending” time from 3 to 7 days.
If you’d like us to investigate duplicate charges, please confirm the amount and date of the charges and we’ll review your inquiry.”
NEW TAXI BOOKING FEATURE:
- • Login and switch between your personal or business accounts
TAXI BOOKING FEATURES:
- • Request a taxi right now, or select a future date and time for pick-up.
- • Don’t know your location? –GPS will locate your position and show you available cabs in your area.
- • You can also tap a location on a map, or type in a pick-up address.
- • Add your location into favourites to make future bookings even faster.
- • Include a personalized message regarding your location to your driver.
- • Choose the nearest cab, sedan or mini-van.
- • Get a flat rate (fixed fare) based on your pickup and drop-off location.
- • Track your taxi’s location on a live map to watch as it arrives.
- • Receive information on your driver and vehicle.
- • If necessary cancel your booking at any time.
- • Tap a button to make a phone call to the driver.
- • At the end of your ride rate your driver and leave comments.
- • View your previous trips and ratings.
- • Receive a confirmation email at the end of your ride detailing trip information.